Tallahassee International Airport (IATA: TLH, ICAO: KTLH) is a city-owned airport five miles southwest of downtown Tallahassee, in Leon County, Florida. It serves the state capital of Florida, and its surrounding areas; it is one of the major airports in north Florida.
The airport has two asphalt runways 09/27 with 2438 meters length and 18/36 with 2134 meters length. The heliport with 6 landing pads located at South Apron.
This scenery represent Tallahassee Airport as maximum as possible including the solar farm which is the largest airport-based solar station in the world.
Follows all Skytitude High Standards.
- ❯ Wonderful Representation of Tallahassee International Airport
- ❯ 2021 Layout Data
- ❯ Custom Materials and Surfaces with Physical-Based Rendering Effect (PBR)
- ❯ Highly Detailed Buildings and Objects
- ❯ High Quality Vegetation
- ❯ Detailed Surrounding Area
- ❯ Thousands of Hand Placed Secondary Objects
- ❯ Attention to Details