Girona-Costa Brava (IATA: GRO, ICAO: LEGE) is an international airport in the north-east of Catalonia (Spain), 12 km from the Girona city. It`s a hub between Barcelona, the Costa Brava and the Pyrenees.
The airport was built in 1965. In the early 2000s passenger traffic has increased dramatically when the low-cost airline Ryanair decided to make Girona airport as one of its hubs. Over the past six years the number of passengers has increased by more than 10-fold - from 557,000 in 2002 to 5,510,970 in 2008.
Girona Airport is often used as an alternative to the airport of Barcelona, because it is located 92 km north of Barcelona. Barcelona can be reached directly by bus or taxi or train from the train station of Girona.
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminals and other airport buildings
- High-resolution photo scenery around the airport.
- All autogen objects are manually placed.
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures.
- Optimized for excellent performance.
- PDF Charts
- Animated custom ground vehicles.