Jerez Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto de Jerez) (IATA: XRY, ICAO: LEJR), also known as La Parra Airport, is an airport located 8 km (5.0 mi) northeast of Jerez de la Frontera in Southern Spain, about 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from Cadiz.
Jerez Airport is a modern airport with the principal arrivals and departures areas on the ground floor. FTE Jerez, a large pilot training academy, is colocated at the site. Ryanair introduced regular flights between Jerez Airport and London which helped to increase passenger numbers at the airport to 1.1 million in 2004. Most visitors at the airport arrive from Germany (39%) and the UK (7%), however around 48% of all arriving passengers at Jerez Airport are on domestic flights.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Animated ground vehicles (X-Plane 11 only)
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance