The most beautiful representation of Quiberon airfield you will find on any Flight Simulator
Welcome to the Quiberon LFEQ airfield in the Morbihan in Bretagne region.
Located 1,5 km east of Quiberon, this airfield is used for leisure and tourism activities. - This historic airfield was created in 1955 by the commune of Quiberon and was previously used by the naval air force between 1917 and 1918 to monitor the coast of southern Morbihan.
In accordance with La Baule Escoublac scenery (already available on x-plane.org) this scenery has been developed with the greatest care to bring you a maximum of details without impacting your FPS.
From the control tower with its spiral stairs, the mural, the service station, the flight school and the hangars, everything has been precisely modelled.
There is no room for randomness, everything is there.
Load your aircraft in one of the 3 available hangars, open the doors (plugin provided), fill up with AVGAS100LL fuel at the accurately modelled petrol station and fly over this beautiful region and let the magic happen.
• Airfield modelled with precision from photos taken on the site in 2022.
• Custom 3D objects (no external library required).
• Interior of hangars modelled and lit at night.
• Hangar doors open and close.
• 4k PBR texture.
• Precisely modelled mural of the tower.
• Customized 3D objects.
• Precisely modelled AVGAS stations.
• OrthoPhoto compatible.
• Optimized for your FPS.
• VAC card provided.
• User's manual in English and French.
• Easy to install
More pictures here