Welcome to La Baule-Escoublac, France
Used for leisure and tourism activities, this airfield is located 3 km east of the town of La Baule- Escoublac in Loire-Atlantique.
Developed with the highest care, you will find the atmosphere of this airfield created in 1917. Load your aircraft in one of the available hangars, open the doors (plugin provided) and let the magic happen.
Take your aircraft out, start the engines and taxi to the runway to enjoy the magnificent mural of the La Baule aeronautical museum. Fill up with Avgass 100LL or JetA1 fuel at the accurately modelled service stations. If you return at night, you will discover the lighting of the museum, the interior of the hangars illuminated and the control tower scanning the tarmac with its searchlight.
Never before has an X-Plane scene taken the realism of an airfield so far.
- Accurately modeled airfield from photos taken on site in 2022.
- Custom 3D objects (no external library required)
- Hangar interiors modelled and lit at night
- 10 hangar doors open and close (more animations to come)
- 4k PBR texture
- Accurately modelled fresco of the aeronautics museum
- Customized control tower lights scanning the tarmac\
- Custom 3D objects\
- Precision modeled Avgas 100LL and JetA1 stations
- OrthoPhoto compatible
- Optimized for good FPS
- VAC card included
- User manual in English and French
- Easy to install