Rhodes International Airport "Diagoras" (Greek: Κρατικός Αερολιμένας Ρόδου "Διαγόρας") or Diagoras International Airport (IATA: RHO, ICAO: LGRP), is located on the West side of the island of Rhodes in Greece.
The facility is located just north of the village Paradeisi, about 14 km southwest of the capital city, Rodos.
Rhodes International Airport was the fourth busiest airport in Greece as of 2017, with 5,301,517 passengers utilizing the airport
The airport's single runway direction is 070/250, having a length of 3,306 meters and a width of 60 meters.
There are six taxiways connecting the runway with the terminal. Tarmac can accommodate up to 14 airplanes simultaneously and up to type 747.
New parking spots as well rearrangements on airplanes' parking patterns engaging ground vehicles is expected to increase capacity.
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Animated ground vehicles (X-Plane 11 only)
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- World Traffic compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Optimized for excellent performance