Santorini International Airport is an airport in Santorini/Thira, Greece (IATA: JTR, ICAO: LGSR), located north of the village of Kamari. The airport serves both as a military and as a civil airport. With its relatively small apron, as of 2018 the airport is only able to serve up to 6 civilian planes at the same time. Santorini is one of the few Cyclades Islands with a major airport. The tower (freq. 118.05) also serves as the approach / departure frequency.
The airport is located about 6 km southeast of the centre of the city of Thira. The main asphalt runway (16L-34R) is 6972 feet/2125m in length. The parallel taxiway was built to runway specification and is labeled 16R-34L.
- Highly detailed airport terminal
- High quality realization of houses on the island
- Custom airport lights
- Excellent night light effects on the whole island
- Orthophoto scenery Z17
- 3D effect on the ground textures
- Custom modeled vegetation, grass
- Optimized for excellent performance