Lampedusa Airport (LICD) in Italy is located in the extreme south of the European continent. The island is often referred to as the “gateway to Europe”.
It is located in the south-eastern part of the island of Lampedusa, part of the town of the same name. The structure is equipped with a 1,800 m long asphalt track with orientation RWY 08-26. The airport is regulated by the National Civil Aviation Authority (ENAC) is managed by AST Aeroservizi SpA and is open to commercial traffic. The airport can accommodate medium-sized short and medium-haul aircraft, such as the Boeing 737 and the Airbus A320.
- Highly accurate scenery for LICD- Lampedusa Airport and Linosa Island with all buildings modeled.
- Over 160 custom objects all with Ambient Occlusion
- Custom Terrain Mesh for the entire island of Lampedusa and Linosa by Maps2XPlane
- Custom Overlay/Autogen Scenery based on CDB assets by Maps2XPlane"
- Photo real textures on buildings, vehicles, trees…
- Photorealistic ground textures based on a satellite image 50 cm.
- Detailed airport objects and GSE vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways, and apron
- Custom surrounding buildings
- Custom airport lights HD
- Custom Overlay
- High-resolution building textures – all in 2K and 4K
- Excellent night effects
- World Traffic 3 compatible
- Native characters and vehicles created specially
- Ground traffic
- The terrain mesh is complemented with custom overlays: dense vegetation and country-typical autogen, as well as custom road networks with dynamic traffic.
- Two heliports, for those fans of helicopters. One at the beautiful Linosa Island, and the other on the US Loran Station Base.