The product include the Turin airport as well a custom build city downtown and several landmarks.
Torino Caselle airport (LIMF) is salso called “Sandro Pertini Intl airport”, the former Italian President.
It is the base of the Blue Air airline and of the Eurofly Service executive airline. Up to 21 airlines (mainly low-cost companies) serves this airport towards more than 55 European destinations.
The last year it get 4 million passengers (the 14th airport in Italy).
The airport is also home to two “Leonardo” plants (the biggest Italian aircraft manufacterer): these sites specialize in the assembly and final phase of production, maintenance, ground tests and flight tests of military and civil prototypes and aircraft. In particular, aircraft are produced such as: AMX-ACOL, ATR 42 MP, ATR 72 MP, C-27J, Eurofighter, Tornado MLU and Sky-X
- Detailed Terminal buildings with interiors you can see through the big transparent wall
- Custom lighting
- Animated radars
- Animated ground traffic
- Animated jetways (it needs Autogate from Marginal)
- Includes the north and south “Leonardo” manufacturer plants
- Static planes
- Three heli landable areas
Turin is the first Italian capital (or better of the Kingdom of Italy) for 4 years from 1861. It offer a large number of historical sites, Reanissance, Baroque, Rococo and Neoclassical architecture of the palaces in the center.
Turin is also worldwide known as the Italian capital of automotive industry (FIAT, Lancia, Iveco…).
Today the city has a population of 2.2 million.
- The Royal Palace
- Duomo and Santa Sindone chapel
- Palazzo Madama (half castel and half palace)
- Mole Antonelliana
- Teatro Regio
- Torre Littoria
- Piazza San Carlo
- Piazza Vittorio Veneto
- Porta Nuova central railway station
- Chiesa della Gran Madre di Dio
- Chiesa dei Capuccini (on a small hill above the Po river)
- Palazzo del Valentino
- Intesa SanPaolo (bank) skyscraper
- “delle Alpi” stadium (Juventus game field)
- “Olimpico” staduim (Torino game field) and Pala Alpitour
- The “Lingotto” area with the heliport, Regione Piemonte skyscraper and Arco Olimpico bridge
- Basilica di Superga over a big hill facing the city
- Reggia of Venaria Reale between the city and the airport
- The 34° helicopter group of Esercito Italiano (AVES) “Toro” close to the Venaria site
Available for free the entire city converter from OSM data here:
Marginal for the AutoGate objects and plugin