Thank you for purchasing my NASA LLTV recreation!
I was always a big fan of space exploration and space program, so I decided to recreate one of the most unique creatures that ever existed during the space program: the LLTV.
I used historical documents and archives to determine expected system operations and flight behavior. Although only a few footages and pilot reviews are publicly available, I was able to use archive imagery to reproduce the cockpit as realistic as it can be.
Enjoy this product and safe landings as always! Please take your time and read User’s Manual carefully first to get familiar with all details! - Adrian Nagy
- The project is built for X-Plane 12
- Highly detailed geometry based on archive photos and documentation
- Accurate flight model tuned for XP12 latest features
- Accurate engine and systems modelling
- Realistic cockpit layout based on archive imagery
- Real attitude rocket based control system
- Special “Lunar landing simulation” flight mode implementation
- Full FMOD sound package
- 4K high-definition cockpit textures
- Custom particle system for rocket engines
- Full PBR implementation
- XP12 rain effect implemented
- Volumetric interior lights
- VR Ready