Welcome to Humberto Delgado Airport, known simply as Lisbon Airport. The 20th largest airport in Europe in terms of passenger volume. It is an important European hub to Brazil, the largest European Star Alliance hub to South America and also a European hub to Africa.
Now we bring the airport and the city together to XP11 using modern graphical technics and improved simulator engine.
The scenery represents the airport in current up to date condition.
- Highly detailed buildings,
- Terminal interior modelled in 3D with correct gate numbers,
- 3D people inside the terminal,
- SAM jetways,
- functional VDGS,
- New ground technics based on real photographs,,
- Fully up to date ground layout,
- Highly optimized lightning with different effect types adjusted for exact type of light and direction needed,
- 50cm/pixel sattelite coverage of the city with autogen,
- important custom city objects and bridges,
- Optimized to take advantages of X-Plane features.