The airport is named after Romanian flight pioneer Henri Coandă, builder of the Coandă-1910 aircraft and discoverer of the Coandă effect of fluidics.
Before May 2004, the official name was Bucharest Otopeni International Airport (Romanian: Aeroportul Internațional București Otopeni).
Henri Coandă International Airport serves as headquarters for TAROM, the country's national airline. (source Wikipedia)
- PBR Textures
- Custom buildings with PBR textures
- -ccurate custom PBR ground-poly (supporting weather from X-Plane 12)
- -Custom 3D vegetation
- Scenery Animation Manager integration
- Well Optimized for best performance
- Custom buildings and objects
- Custom jetways
- Accurate night lightning
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 & X-Plane 12
- Compatible with SAM vehicles / SAM follow-me