Antalya Airport ( LTAI) is an international airport located 13 km (8.1 mi) northeast of the city center of Antalya, Turkey. It is a major destination during the European summer leisure season due to its location at the country's Mediterranean coast. It handled 18,741,659 passengers in 2016, making it the third-busiest airport in Turkey and the thirtieth-busiest in Europe. The airport has two international terminals and one domestic terminal. Antalya is one of the major airports on the Southwest of Turkey, the others being Bodrum and Dalaman.
The airport was built to accommodate the millions of passengers who come to Turkey's Mediterranean beaches in summer. The construction of International Terminal 1 started in 1996 by Bayindir Holding and it was ready for service on 1 April 1998. In 1999 Fraport AG and Bayindir Holding signed a joint-venture agreement. Terminal 1 is operated by Fraport AG. Now there is an additional new International Terminal, Terminal 2, which is operated by the company Celebi.
In July 2011 the airport was selected as Best Airport in Europe (10–25-million-passenger category) by Airports Council International (ACI).
Fully Animated Airport
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron
- Custom surroundings
- Custom airport lights
- Compatible with X-Plane 11 features
- Animated ground vehicles (X-Plane 11 only)
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- Optimized for excellent performance
- World Traffic 3.0 compatible
- X-Life traffic compatible
- Animated Jetways (plugin by Marginal)