A collection of liveries (does not include the plane) applicable to the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain and DC-3 Airliner add-on aircraft for X-Plane 11 and 12, depicting a sampling of the liveries worn by the real-life airframe bearing the manufacturer's serial number 19345.
1. United States Army Air Force 42-100882
2. RAF Royal Canadian Air Force TS422
3. Royal Canadian Air Force 422
4. Keir Air Transport CF-KAZ
5. Trans Provincial C-FKAZ
6. Pacific Coastal C-FKAZ
7. Soundair C-FKAZ
8. IFL Group N5831B
9. McNeely Air Charter N5831B
10. J. Johnson N5831B 2002
11. J. Johnson N5831B 2003
12. Dakota Heritage N5831B
13. Dakota Heritage N473DC
* Each customized texture attempts to represent the subject interior and exterior as it appeared during the targeted year.
* Interior parts that may be visible on the default liveries (such as the passenger seats, passengers, cargo and mid-deck aisle walls) may be intentionally made invisible by SimSmith representations.
* Proprietary normal/bump maps are included, implementing Physically Based Rendering ("PBR") when appropriate.
* Custom ski textures are also provided. Skis are activated in the simulator by a knobbed lever near the captain's left shoulder.
* Exclusive night-time textures (LITs) are provided, with guidance on their optional activation.
* Optional replacements for the spinning propeller texture (whose tip color is red by default) are included, along with installation instructions.