1. Lancashire Aircraft Corporation G-AMRA 1952
2. Airwork Limited London XE280 1952
3. Transair G-AMRA 1953
4. British United Airways G-AMRA 1962
5. Morton Air Servics G-AMRA 1963
6. British United Island Airways G-AMRA 1969
7. British Island Airways G-AMRA 1970
8. Site Aviation G-AMRA 1973
9. Macedonian Aviation G-AMRA 1974
10. Humber Airways G-AMRA 1975
11. Intra Airways G-AMRA 1977
12. Eastern Airways G-AMRA 1978
13. Air Atlantique G-AMRA 1982
14. Atlantic Air Transport G-AMRA 1984
15. Air Atlantique G-AMRA 1987
16. Empire Airways G-AMRA by Air Atlantique 1991
17. Air Atlantique G-AMRA 1998
18. Air Atlantique G-AMRA 2003
19. Classic Flight G-AMRA by Air Atlantique 2007
20. G-AMRA by Air Atlantique 2012
21. kfzteile24 G-AMRA by Forderverein Rosinenbomber 2013
22. kfzteile24 Total D-CXXX by Forderverein Rosinenbomber 2018
* Each customized texture attempts to represent the subject interior and exterior as it appeared during the targeted year.
* Passenger seat visibility is toggled in the simulator by clicking upon the equipment rack located aft of the co-pilot's position. Some individual liveries intentionally do not display the equipment rack, seats or cargo.
* Proprietary normal/bump maps are included, implementing Physically Based Rendering ("PBR") when appropriate.
* Custom ski textures are also provided. Skis are activated in the simulator by a knobbed lever near the captain's left shoulder.
* Exclusive night-time textures (LITs) are provided, with guidance on their optional activation.
* Optional replacements for the spinning propeller texture (whose tip color is red by default) are included, along with installation instructions.
View the Google Photos gallery for this collection at: