Officially licensed by Leonardo
The Aermacchi M-346AJT (Advanced Jet Trainer) is a twin engine, transonic, two seat (tandem-seat) jet trainer aircraft designed for advanced pilot training and light combat.
The first flight of M-346 was performed in year 2004 and it is currently owned and operated by the Air Forces of Italy, Greece, Poland, Singapore, Israel and Turkmenistan.
The M-346 was designed as an introductory stage before modern fighter jets, in order to provide pilots the necessary capabilities for this transition.
It incorporates HOTAS, advanced avionics including 3 MFD screens and a full authority quadruplex digital fly by wire flight control system which allows the jet to use various limitations in order to simulate various different fighter jet profiles.
M-346 includes the PARS system which is a pilot activated recovery system. When pressed by the pilot, it recovers the jet by returning it in straight and level flight.
Key attributes also include:
- Carefree handling capabilities in the whole flight envelope
- NVG compatible cockpit
- Comfortable environment with wide Field Of View in both cockpits
- Air-to-air refueling capability
We include in our model :
- Highly detailed 3d exterior model
- Highly detailed 3d cockpit model
- Highly detailed landing gear system
- Highly detailed pilot figures
- Dual cockpit
- Custom remove before flight objects
- Custom particles system
- Realistic FMOD custom sounds
- 4K textures
- Realistic startup sequence
- Custom cockpit lights
- Custom external lights
- Custom external fuel tanks (droppable)
- Fully custom electronics system
- Fully custom environmental system
- Fully custom autopilot
- Fully custom Fly-By-Wire system
- 3 individual fully custom MFD displays, as close to the original as possible
- Supports Skunkcraft updater
- 11free 4K highly detailed liveries included
- Supports VR