Welcome to the exciting new world of X-Plane 12 Aircraft
The Maule M-7-235B is a genuine XP12 Aircraft. It has has gone through the entire development cycle alongside X-Plane 12 early development.
- The development of the VSKYLABS Maule M-7-235B project for X-Plane flight simulator was approved by Maule Air, Inc. However, it is an independent VSKYLABS project which is not related, affiliated and/or endorsed by/with Maule Air, Inc.
- all aircraft data, facts, figures, procedures and any other relevant information in this document refers to the *virtual* vskylabs maule aircraft. it is for informational purposes only and should not be used for real-world flying. for official informatio, please contact maule aircraft inc. or visit their website: https://mauleairinc.com/
The Maule M-7 is an easy to fly, 4 or 5 seat Taildragger STOL aircraft. Most models can be fitted with floats, skis or bush tires, and there is also a nose-wheel version. The aircraft is agile and versatile, has a large and easy to access cargo area. The Maule M-7 is a favorite bush-plane, and also favorite among commercial operators and private pilots.
The Maule M-7-235B is a taildragger aircraft, equipped with oleo strut, oil and spring suspension main landing gears. It is powered by a 0-540-B4B5, 235 HP Carbureted engine. Its maximum takeoff weight is 2,500 lbs (for the land version) and 2,750 (for the seaplane version).
The VSKYLABS Maule M-7-235B Project includes two main variants of the M-7-235B: Land version and amphibian version.
This project is part of the VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' series, designed specifically for use with X-Plane 12.
- Early access version! Genuine aircraft for X-Plane 12
- Two aircraft included
- Designed for X-Plane 12 cutting edge flight model environment. Superb flight dynamics with authentic performance and flight handling characteristics.
- Built for VR: development was tailored specifically for VR, and optimized for 2D usage.
- Engineered and designed as a genuine, default X-Plane 12 aircraft.
The VSKYLABS projects are practically show-casing X-Plane 12, as they are stretching X-Plane default features, systems and flight model to its limits without any dependencies on complementary plugins or software...delivering a very robust simulation model, having maximum compatibility with the ever evolving X-Plane flight simulator.
- Perfect fit for beginner and expert pilots.
- Built-in Avitab Plugin Compatibility (AviTab plugin is not included).
- STMA Autoupdater plugin is included - all updates are being pushed smoothly without the need to re-download the entire base package (base package will be updated every once in a while to minimize the gap).
- Highly responsive VSKYLABS support forums
VSKYLABS offers continuous professional support, from all aircraft related aspects (operating and flying) to X-Plane technical support.
More pictures here
- The project is under constant maintenance and development.