The MiG-29 is a jet fighter aircraft designed by Mikoyan aircraft (Russia) for an air superiority role. The MiG-29 entered service with the Soviet Air Force in 1983, and remains in use by many other nations around the world (1600 are still in operation). The MiG-29 was developed to counter American fighters such as the F-15 Eagle and the F-16 Fighting Falcon.
The aircraft's fixed-wing profile with large wing leading-edge root extensions gives good maneuverability and control at subsonic speeds, including manoeuvres at high angles of attack.
The MiG-29 is considered to be one of the most capable fighter of its generation and one of the best dogfight fighter in the skies.
- Ultra realistic, projected, collimated, focused to infinity 3D Head up display.
Custom dynamic 3D sound (XP11 only)
Highly detailed 3D virtual cockpit
- More than 40 custom made sounds have been added, many of them recorded on the real aircraft: Complex engine sounds, dynamic atmosphere in the cockpit, high AoA vortex sounds, computer voice, supersonic bang, canopy effects, ejection, ….
Beautiful exterior model
- Cockpit and gauges accurately placed based on the original layout, completely in English
- Multiple HUD modes including helm mode
- RADAR display shows aircraft, NAV points, meteorological info.Radar control panel
- Engine systems, NAV system, plus basic fms and gps
- Telelight warning panel, Autopilot
- Animated secondary systems (air cond., ventilation)
- RWR radar warning receiver, Weapon system panel
- Clickable checklist in cockpit, including 4 pages for user content
Refined flight model
- Tons of animations and detailed mechanics - Control surfaces, flaps, slats, air brake
- Complex landing gear with doors
- Correct canopy animation with three positions
- Engine fans, nozzles
- Intake protection doors, secondary air intakes
- With correct landing speeds, max. speed, max. turn rate and fuselage lift simulation
Plain and armed versions included
Detailed manual, plus video tutorials
15 Liveries with normal maps
More Pictures here