The MiG-29 is a jet fighter aircraft designed by Mikoyan aircraft (Russia) for an air superiority role. The MiG-29 entered service with the Soviet Air Force in 1983, and remains in use by many other nations around the world (1600 are still in operation). The MiG-29 was developed to counter American fighters such as the F-15 Eagle and the F-16 Fighting Falcon.
The aircraft's fixed-wing profile with large wing leading-edge root extensions gives good maneuverability and control at subsonic speeds, including manoeuvres at high angles of attack.
The MiG-29 is considered to be one of the most capable fighter of its generation and one of the best dogfight fighter in the skies.
- Ultra realistic, projected, collimated, focused to infinity 3D Head up display.
Custom dynamic 3D sound (XP11 only)
Highly detailed 3D virtual cockpit
- More than 40 custom made sounds have been added, many of them recorded on the real aircraft: Complex engine sounds, dynamic atmosphere in the cockpit, high AoA vortex sounds, computer voice, supersonic bang, canopy effects, ejection, ….
Beautiful exterior model
- Cockpit and gauges accurately placed based on the original layout, completely in English
- Multiple HUD modes including helm mode
- RADAR display shows aircraft, NAV points, meteorological info.Radar control panel
- Engine systems, NAV system, plus basic fms and gps
- Telelight warning panel, Autopilot
- Animated secondary systems (air cond., ventilation)
- RWR radar warning receiver, Weapon system panel
- Clickable checklist in cockpit, including 4 pages for user content
Refined flight model
- Tons of animations and detailed mechanics - Control surfaces, flaps, slats, air brake
- Complex landing gear with doors
- Correct canopy animation with three positions
- Engine fans, nozzles
- Intake protection doors, secondary air intakes
- With correct landing speeds, max. speed, max. turn rate and fuselage lift simulation
Plain and armed versions included
Detailed manual, plus video tutorials
15 Liveries with normal maps