Latest 3D Mountain marvel by Frank Dainese and Fabio Bellini
Mont Blanc, between France and Italy. Highest mountain in Europe at 4808m , 15774ft
Features of the Mont Blanc Group Scenery
- Area coverage of over 900 sq.Km, located in Western Alps on border between Italy and France.
- Italian side with: Courmayeur, Entrèves, Pre Saint Didier and La Thuile
- French side with Chamonix, Les Houches, Argentière
- 9 groups of mountains (3D models) reconstructed and placed on meshes (modified)
- Over 10,000 houses located, of which many are customize (many buildings and other reproduced) + about 100 types of typical houses in the areas
- All the vegetation mapped and reproduced
- Reconstructed the "eighth wonder" ... the SKYWAY of Mont Blanc with the three detailed stations (Entreves,Pavillon,P.ta Helbronner).
- Positioned the main cable ways in both Courmayeur and Chamonix.
- All the Italian and French shelters reconstructed and positioned on the models /mesh including:
- Italian side: Bonatti, Boccalatte, Bertone, Elena, Elisabetta, Miage, Gervasutti, Monzino...
- French side: Nid d'Aigle, Tète Rousses, Gouter (normal route to the summit) ...Montenvers, Requin,Envers, Lognan...
- Two (virtual) airports with grassy runways in Courmayeur (Dolonne area) and Chamonix (golf course area) to increase and make easy exploratory flight.
- 3 official heliports, 1 in Courmayeur LICYH (near the Skyway base station) 1 in Chamonix (LFDZ) and Argentière (LFCMBH)
- Another 9 heliports located in areas of interest (shelters..)