Moscow City X is a very detailed model of Moscow metropolitan area in Russia, together with lite sceneries of 7 airports, many heliports and thousands of buildings. It took almost a year to complete and it includes countless fantastic features. The FPS friendly design and advanced optimization techniques make the product's performance as satisfactory as possible.
Russia is the largest country in the world. It is a federal semi-presidential republic. From northwest to southeast, Russia shares land borders with Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland (both with Kaliningrad Oblast), Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Mongolia, and North Korea. Most of Russia consists of vast stretches of plains that are predominantly steppe to the south and heavily forested to the north, with tundra along the northern coast. Russia has about 1300 airports.
Moscow is the capital city and the most populous federal subject of Russia. The city is a major political, economic, cultural and scientific center in Russia and in Eastern Europe. According to Forbes 2013, Moscow has the largest number of billionaire residents in the world, has been ranked as the second most expensive city in the world by Mercer and is one of the world's largest urban economies, being ranked as an alpha global city according to the Globalization and World Cities Research Network and is also one of the fastest growing tourist destinations in the world according to the MasterCard Global Destination Cities Index. Moscow is the northernmost and coldest megacity and metropolis on Earth, the second most populous city in Europe after Istanbul and the 8th largest city proper in the world, as well as the largest amongst high income economies.
- Extremely detailed model of Moscow metropolitan area in Russia
- Almost 2000 custom-made buildings and other objects, all high quality, FPS-friendly and with night textures
- Whole Moscow center done in 3D as well as all other important landmarks - museums, palaces, skyscrapers, towers, bridges, railway stations, Zara stores...
- Trains, ships, 3D people, cars, airport vehicles, static aircraft - anything you can imagine
- About 4000 sq.km of photoreal 0,5-1m/pix terrain with autogen
- Sceneries of all surrounding airports including UUWW Vnukovo, UUDD Domodedovo, UUBW Zhukovski, UUMO Ostafyevo, UUBM Myachkovo and UUMB Kubinka, with all airport buildings, detailed layouts, people, airport vehicles and more
- Very detailed Kremlin model with newly constructed heliport
Total scenery area (~4.000km²):