New York City XP is a scenery of New York metropolitan area in the United States of America. This scenery is one of the most complex add-ons for flight simulators, featuring 2500 sq km of high resolution terrain with autogen and over 6300 custom-made New York buildings.
New York is the most populous city in the United States and the center of the New York Metropolitan Area, one of the most populous urban agglomerations in the world. The city is referred to as New York City or the City of New York to distinguish it from the State of New York, of which it is a part. A global power city, New York exerts a significant impact upon commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment. The home of the United Nations Headquarters, New York is an important center for international diplomacy and has been described as the cultural capital of the world
- 2500sq km area with high resolution (30cm-1m/pix) ground textures with autogen, including Jersey City, Newark and all 5 boroughs of New York
- Over 6300 custom, photoreal buildings from Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Jersey City and Newark
- Numerous heliports in the area including four detailed heliports
- Highly advanced performance-friendly design, numerous optimization techniques
- Perfect for general, business and commercial aviation as well as microlight and helicopter flying
- Fully compatible with New York Airports XP by Drzewiecki Design