High definition of the iconic UH-1
- High quality 3D model
- PBR textures
- High quality 4K textures
- VR ready
- Black and also white panel and interior
- Usable side mounted guns
- Nothing beats the sound of a helicopter sound in real live so we are using High quality professionally recorded sounds to give you a realistic experience, every switch and knob, doors, guns, blade slap, engine and rotor sound is there.
- Vibrations play a big role on helicopters, the Nimbus UH-1 is full of animations and vibrations.
- Accurate systems simulation, fuel, electric and hydraulic systems are simulated, all the logic of switches, warnings and annunciators is present.
- Accurate handling and flight characteristics
- Accurate performance based on performance charts.
- Realistic night lightning with custom lights and textures.
- Particle system.
- 9 liveries including a military green and a white one for repaints.
- SASL powered
- Windows for managing maintenance, weight and balance, doors and accessories, joystick position, copilot and checklists.
- if you want a more realistic experience you can choose if you want the helicopter to require maintenance with time and usage, depending on how you fly and engine exceedance the mechanical components will degrade and performance will be affected.
- We created a "copilot" module that will allow you to hand over control and forget about flying so you can move to the back, enjoy the view, the sound or even use the side mounted guns.
Weight and balance:
- A graphic interface gives you the chance to modify the cargo, passengers, fuel and CG, handling of the helicopter will change depending on the CG lateral and longitudinal position.
Doors and accessories:
- Guns, no guns, doors opened or closed, wire cutter or not.....customize it as you want.
- Checklist are easily accessible through the menu on the left, This window will also allow you to see some performance charts.
Joystick position indicator:
- A small window on the right bottom corner will show the position of your controls, it seems simple but is a very good way to refine your flight technique.