New Version 4.0 Released! Major update, basically a brand new plane
AeroSphere’s Piper PA28-181 Archer III was designed after the mid 1990’s model equipped with a steam gauge panel.
The panel and interior were designed after the same era with modern avionics that are commonplace among Pipers.
The Archer III was taken from the Cherokee line and sports a carbureted Lycoming O-360-A4M with 180HP at 2700 RPM with a fixed pitch prop. AeroSphere’s Archer was created using the Pilot Information Manual to fully encapsulate an accurate flight model for X-Pane 11 and 10.
This is the biggest update yet to AeroSphere’s Archer III that is all encompassing and includes:
A new interior with new liveries, as well as new wheels and reflective maps for the whole aircraft. New seats and seat supports, as well as updated textures. Updated the exterior 3D model with new landing gear and nose as well. The flight model has also been updated
This is the biggest update yet to the Archer as many things have been changed.
Two Archer models included!
- G1000 Variant
- Steam Gauge variant
One low price for both aircraft
- Designed for X-Plane 11
- 4 HD (4096 x 4096) liveries with a plain white texture that can be used for custom paint schemes.
- Steam gauge trainer cockpit model to help pilots in the training environment with required instruments for IFR.
- Garmin 1000 for G1000 variant
- G530 and 430 for steam gauge variant
- All gauges are 3D
- Detailed flight model and interactive 3D virtual cockpit with animated knobs, buttons etc. cabin door, storm window and rear baggage compartment door.
- Toggle button to remove/display yoke
- Compatible with HDR and normal lighting effects
- Many textures taken from the actual aircraft
- Custom sounds compatible with X-Plane 11
- VR hotspots
- FMOD sounds
- Removable wheel pants (click on wheel strut to remove)