Kenai Municipal Airport (IATA: ENA, ICAO: PAEN, FAA LID: ENA) is a city-owned, public-use airport located in Kenai, a city in the Kenai Peninsula Borough of the U.S. state of Alaska.
As per Federal Aviation Administration records, the airport had 96,565 passenger boardings (enplanements) in calendar year 2008, 82,277 enplanements in 2009, and 86,857 in 2010. It is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a primary commercial service airport (more than 10,000 enplanements per year).
Kenai Municipal Airport covers an area of 1,200 acres at an elevation of 99 feet (30 m) above mean sea level. It has two runways: 2L/20R with a 7,855 by 150 feet (2,394 x 46 m) asphalt pavement and 2R/20L with a 1980 by 75 feet (604 x 23 m) gravel surface. It also has a seaplane landing area designated 2W/20W which measures 4,600 by 252 feet (1,402 x 77 m). In addition, the airport has two asphalt helipads that are 100 by 100 feet (30 x 30 m).
For the 12-month period ending December 1, 2011, the airport had 40,178 aircraft operations, an average of 110 per day: 58% air taxi, 32% general aviation, 8% military, and 3% scheduled commercial. At that time there were 61 aircraft based at this airport: 88.5% single-engine and 11.5% multi-engine.
In 2020 main terminal building was designed and built in modern style.
We tried to make for you the most detailed scenery close to the real airport so that you can fully experience the spirit of Alaska.
- Includes both X-Plane 12 and X-Plane 11 versions
- The most detailed replica of airport buildings and vehicles
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Compatible with all X-Plane 11 and 12 features
- Custom surroundings
- All materials created for full PBR
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on all airport buildings
- Custom orthophoto for the airport and surrounding areas
- Excellent performance
- Realistic glass reflections
- World Traffic compatible
- Custom mesh for the airport area (Ortho4XP)
- Compatible with a default mesh