Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT) is a state-owned, public-use airport located one nautical mile (2 km) west of the central business district of Ketchikan, a city in Ketchikan Gateway Borough in the U.S. state of Alaska.
The airport has no direct road access to the outside world nor to the airport so passengers must take a seven-minute ferry ride across the water to get to the airport from the town.
We tried to make for you the most detailed scenery close to the real airport so that you can fully experience the spirit of Alaska.
- The most detailed replica of airport buildings and vehicles
- Detailed mesh for airport area based on topomaps
- Custom surroundings
- Custom approach and airport lights
- PBR materials
- Custom HD mesh included (with permission from Andras Fabian, Thank you Andras!)
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on all airport buildings
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- Rain effects on ground (works with default weather, NOAA plugin, ActiveSky)
- World Traffic compatible