Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT) is a state-owned, public-use airport located one nautical mile (2 km) west of the central business district of Ketchikan, Alaska.
The airport has no direct road access to the outside world nor to the airport so passengers must take a seven-minute ferry ride across the water to get to the airport from the town.
from NorthernSkyStudio: 'We tried to make for you the most detailed scenery close to the real airport so that you can fully experience the spirit of Alaska.'
- The most detailed replica of airport buildings and vehicles
- Detailed mesh for airport area based on topomaps
- Custom surroundings
- Custom approach and airport lights
- PBR materials
- Animated ground vehicles (Plugin by Marginal)
- Custom HD mesh inluded (with permission from Andras Fabian, Thank you Andras!)
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on all airport buildings
- High resolution building textures
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic reflections on glass
- Rain effects on ground (works with default weather, NOAA plugin. not tested with xEnviro)
- World Traffic compatible