Wrangell Airport is a state-owned public-use airport located one nautical mile (2 km) northeast of the central business district of Wrangell, a city and borough in the U.S. state of Alaska which has no road access to the outside world.
Airport operates by Alaska Airlines, Alaska Seaplanes and other private and business aviation.
Alaska Airlines operates daily Boeing 737-700 passenger and Boeing 737-700 passenger/cargo jet service from the airport.
Stop in Wrangell airport is a part of Milk Run. The Milk Run refers to the daily circuit of Alaska Airlines flights that hop between towns in Southeast Alaska, serving as a lifeline for the communities that aren’t always connected by roads to the outside world. One of the Milk Run routes, Flight 65, starts in Seattle and stops in Ketchikan, Wrangell, Petersburg and Juneau before landing in Anchorage.
The scenery is not compatible with a default mesh!
Custom Ortho4XP tile is available for download. Link in the manual.
- Both X-Plane 12 and X-Plane 11 versions included
- The most detailed replica of airport buildings and vehicles
- EDGE, REIL and Taxiway lights can be enabled on 122.600 COM1
- Custom hand-placed autogen
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Compatible with all X-Plane 12 features
- Custom mesh for the airport area (Ortho4XP)
- All materials created for full PBR
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on all airport buildings
- High-resolution building textures
- Custom orthophoto for the airport and surrounding areas
- World Traffic 3 compatible
- Not compatible with a default mesh