Honolulu International Airport (PHNL) is one of the world’s largest, busiest and most beautiful airports.
Owned and operated by the State of Hawaii, it covers 4,520 acres of land, and is larger than the major resort destination of Waikiki, which is located 10 miles to the south east.
PHNL has four active runways, including the 12,000-foot Reef Runway which was theworld’s first major runway built entirely offshore.
Landscaped with the beautiful trees and flowers of the Hawaiian Islands, Honolulu International Airport plays host to more than 20 million visitors each year.
The airport is served by international and domestic carriers, inter-island airlines, and commuter airlines.
- PHNL Main Terminals, Departure Level and Overpass system, carparks, street lighting, fuel farm, rental car facilities, etc.
- Hickam AFB main Hangars, Aircraft, Major Administration and Maintenance buildings.
- General Aviation, Cargo Facilities, and Fire Stations.
- Custom Hawaiian trees, shrubs, flowers and bushes.
- Over 10,000 objects, facades, and polygons.
- High Resolution 6” (15cm) Aerial Photography (provided by, and thanks to, USGS)
- X-Plane Ground Service vehicles
- X-Plane Taxiway Option
- World Traffic Ready Option