The Panavia Tornado is a twin-engine, variable-sweep wing multi-role combat aircraft. The Tornado was jointly developed and manufactured by Italy, the United Kingdom, and Germany.
It can perform at supersonic speed up to Mach 2.2 and has a service ceiling of about 50,000 ft.
Using a sophisticated terrain following radar it is also capable of fully automated low level flying at 200 ft, up to Mach 1.1.
Weapons are back!
The simulation includes:
- Pilot and navigator 3d cockpits
- Realistic performances
- Detailed startup sequence
- Moving map
- Terrain following radar
- Radar warning
- Long and short range guided bombs
- Custom HUD with CCIP for gravity bombs; air and ground targets tracking
- Weapon control panel with multi-configuration capability
- Realistic / animated in flight refueling with the provided buddy tanker
- Animated ejection sequence
- Custom throttle control
- Custom internal and external lights
- Terrain avoidance radar
- Terrain mapping radar
- Ground targets (can be damaged and destroyed by bombing)
- Detailed manual
- Weather sensitive wing vortices
- Custom sound plugin
- Tacan navigation (air to ground and air to air)