This scenery is dedicated to one of the most spectacular territories on our planet: Patagonia.
The Patagonia Scenery combines 2 packages at once:
- Cerro Torre with El Chalten, in Argentine territory
- Torres del Paine in Chilean territory to south,
for a total of about 2,000 sq. km. in -50-073, -50-074, -52-073,-52-074.
Compared with the XP11 versions, this version, which combines both sceneries, has been modified and made compatible with X-plane 12, especially with seasons, 3D vegetation and 3D water,
Calafate International Airport (SAWC) was added, which is centrally located between 2 sceneries and equidistant.
Exclusively suitable for VFR flight, only by "visual flight" can the features of the scenery be taken full advantage of.
- All major mountains in the area were reconstructed with 3D models.
- Also rebuilt the predominantly tourist villages in both areas.
- El Calafate International Airport (SAWC)
- 2 virtual airports (ELCH - XLCT)
- 7 Helipads (resorts and Cerro Torre Base Camp).
- SAWC EL CALAFATE International Airport
North: (Cerro Torre)
- ELCH El Chalten Airport -49.3221571 -72.8916052
- HCTN El Chalten Heliport-North -49.3228933 -72.8921812
- HCTS El Chalten Heliport-South -49.3340367 -72.8815733
- HCBCT Base Camp Cerro Torre -49.2959459 -73.0712944
South: (Torres del Paine)
- XLCT - Airport grass- -51.1052996 -72.9860623- Torres del Paine
- HPAINE – HELIPAD– -50.9716740 -72.8718519 – Paine Park Helipad
- HPHE – HELIPAD - -51.0938783 -72.9861915 – Paine Pohe Helipad
- HPAH – HELIPORT- -51.1755326 -72.9545691– Paine South Helipad
- HPAN – HELIPAD - -51.1238055 -73.1166543– Paine North Helipad