- Two of X-Plane XP530 GPS ae installed, both of which are controlled through the PC-12 Electronic Flight Control System (EFIS) and can be autopilot-coupled. This give the STMA PC12/47 the unique ability to fly complex flight plans based on VOR/LOC, ADF, or RNAV (GPS) waypoints and shoot realistic instrument approaches and have all of the information appear on the eADI (electronic attitude display indicator) and eHSI (electronic horizontal situation indicator).
Fully animated 3D Model
The PC12now displays either a 2 panel-mount RealityXP (RXP) GTN750 navigation unit or the stock X-Plane GNS530 unit under the following conditons. If the conditions are not met only the stock GNS unit displays.
- The model is installed on a WindowsPC (RXP products are Windows Only).
- You have purchased and installed the RXP GTN750 subscription.
- The appropriate RXP plugin has been installed in the X-Plane\Resources\Plugins folder.
- The stock X-plane navigation unit will continue to display until the RXP unit is activated (Example: Overhead Menu -> Reality XP GTN -> GTN1 -> GTN750).
- To revert to the stock GNS unit, simply deselect the RXP unit from the menu.
Accurate Virtual Cockpit
- New: Physically Based Rendering (PBR) texturing has been added to all liveries.
- A new fully animated exterior with animated doors, realistic lighting, and even a physical display of wing icing!
- A ground power unit to provide external power to the aircraft, and a robot tug which uses the Shade Tree Micro Aviation (STMA) Remote Control to move the aircraft into and out of our HangarOps animated hangars.
- Our new popup STMA dock which allows you to open and close the doors and the cabin window blinds; pop up portions of the instrument panels to make adjusting settings more easy for aging eyes; and instantaneously swapping out the cabin between the Luxury Passenger and Medical Evacuation.
Complex Custom Avionics - Developed with the assistance of a real PC-12 pilot
- A manipulator-based 3D cockpit so realistic that we use the authentic Pilatus PC-12/47 pilots information manual (PIM) to describe the functions.
- Through the use of Scriptable Avionics Simulation Library (SASL) and XAP, all of the aircraft systems and instruments work exactly as they do in the real airplane. ( Note: the current version of SASL/XP works on Intel Macs but NOT on PPC Macs)
- A Checklister (plugin) checklist is included to make configuring the model for flight a snap. Download Checklister from the X-Plane.org
- Real equipment manuals and Real Pilot Information Manuals
15 High-Resolution paint schemes included
- Midnight Sky, Western Australian Police, Royal Flying Doctors Service, Parrot, Silvery Tan, Air Engiadina, Bengal Tiger, Lions Air, Metal, Ornge, Bhutan Airlines, LX-JFK, Metal, N807SA, RCMP, Dexter)
See more pictures here
'I own a PC-12 /47 and have tried all the other models (for FSX and X-Plane). Until I came across your version, none correctly modeled flight, engine, performance or avionics in a way that made it a suitable model as a true adjunct to professionally mandated sim training ($1000 a day!) or in-aircraft training (as owner, about $500/hr). It is incredibly accurate and I use it to keep my proficiency high for when I fly the real thing. Whether just running a checklist or shooting an approach in hard IFR, if your customers are looking for a PC-12 simulation that's an accurate rendition of the real thing, I can assure them that the STMA model is the one to go with." Norm W.