Version 1.3 (May 28th 2022)
- Merged Expansion Pack features (amphibian, G1000, etc.) into the main PC-6 package.
- Added altitude preselect instrument to panel preset 0 (Instrument #45).
- Altitude preselect (Instrument #45) turns on with Avionics Master switch now.
- Altitude preselect (Instrument #45) large knob adjusts 1000 feet, small knob 100 feet now.
- Added visual feedback to "Load" and "Save" buttons on Weight and Balance pop-up.
- Fixed ADF frequency knobs. The frequency should now change by only 1 digit per click.
- Fixed pitot tube cover not failing the airspeed when the 2D popup is not open.
- Amphibian: External power GPU is available for the amphibian now too.
- Amphibian: Tiedown ropes can be individually toggled for the amphibian.
- Amphibian: Gear and water rudder should properly initialize based on the starting surface type.
- Amphibian: Should show up as a seaplane in X-Plane's Flight Configuration window UI now.
- Improved accuracy of Weight and Balance popup clickspots and cursor position.
- Fixed crash in plugin when removing panel presets.
- Added Docking Mode Toggle command: "thranda/operations/DockingModeToggle"
- Added: Releasing the parking brake will toggle SlewMode / Docking Hold off.
- Added: GTX327 transponder automatically goes into night lighting mode after sunset.
- Add manifest option "SeatClickLbs" to set how much weight gets added when clicking on a seat in the W&B popup.
- Fixed: Aspen EFD1000 random digits in speed select when using press-and-hold to sync IAS mode to current airspeed.
- Fixed VR config errors.
- Fixed G1000 COM frequency swap buttons.
- Added Synthetic Vision plugin for G1000.
- Fixed GNS #1 or #2 appearing when G1000 is toggled on in the Panel popup.
- Add toggleable baro units for pilot altimeter (click on the Kollsman window to toggle between mb/inHg)
Version 1.2 (October 24th , 2020)
Added Autopilot Disconnect button to stick
Added push-to-test on prop de-ice light
Fixed backup artificial horizon instrument
Tweaked pop-up window resize behaviour (better min/max scaling)
Made further adjustments to external fuel tank empty weights
Prepared base pack for smooth installation of expansion pack
Improved sluggish stick behaviour for VR operation
Added Autopilot to analog panel preset
Version 1.1 (September 17, 2020)
Tiedowns, chocks, and engine covers are saved between flights.
Potential fix to prevent [redacted] from triggering after using replay mode.
Aspen EFD1000: Fix missing negative sign when OAT is less than -10 degrees.
Autopilot: Auto-load altitude into altitude preselect when ALT mode is engaged.
Autopilot: Round altitude select value to the nearest 100 feet.
Increased fuel flow values to be more realistic.
Reduced prop gearbox drag slightly.
Updated External Tanks fuel system to be compatible with FSEconomy. Note: our model can hold a maximum of 268 US gallons.
Corrected the calculation of liters of fuel in the Weight and Balance pop-up menu
Fixed issue where both landing light switches would turn on when flipping just one of the switches.
v1.0.9 Change log: June 22, 2020
Weight and Balance window and physics reflect changes in seat position and presence.
Added Seat slide sounds.
Added Seat fold sounds.
Panel preset preference moved out of the manifest and into its own config.json file.
Fixed tailwheel spazzing issue; adjusted tailwheel springforce and dynamics. NOTE: You may need to be more careful with the rudder during landing now.
Changed N365ST livery to JAARS. (This was one of the planes photographed for this project, but had recently been repainted. Originally, the plan was to include a JAARS livery anyway).
Fixed some texture issues on the struts (on all liveries)
Fixed ambient occlusion behind Turbine Inlet Temperature instrument.
Fixed shading on some of the interior parts affected by the seats.
Airspeed will show 0 if pitot tube cover is left on.
Adjusted copilot weight threshold.
Tweaked SkunkCrafts Oncelist and Ignorelist, to minimize problems with updates. (Relates to the missing dynamic livery preference file.) Problem introduced in v1.0.7
v1.0.8 Change log: June 16, 2020
Corrected Vno speed in .acf file to 119 knots.
Fixed prop not defaulting to feathered when loading the plane cold and dark.
Fixed Igniter sound
Fixed Feathering prop sound
Smoothed tailwheel steering to feel heavier and more realistic.
Adjusted propeller minimum pitch setting for more realistic behavior and easier entry into beta while in flight.
Fixed Aspen EFD 1000 EHSI CDI not automatically syncing to GPS course.
Fixed geometry (strut, tail reinforcement, flap and aileron hinges, aileron counterweights, etc.)
Added ability to fold, move, hide rear passenger seats.
Added pilot/copilot door closing effect when propwash becomes too strong.
Added click spots for HSI HDG reset.
Fixed dynamic livery night-lit tail number.
Made digital instruments (Aspen EFD1000, STEC-55, GTX330) more efficient, and modernized pop-up/pop-out logic.
v1.0.7 Change log: June 10, 2020
Strobe lights are now off when first loading the plane.
Configured dynamic livery creator to make real-time tailnum edits possible, and have control over tailnum colours, tail logo colours, as well as spinner colour.
Updated all previous "virtual" liveries to make use of these changes. (Virtual liveries are those saved by the dynamic livery creator in the pop-up window).
NOTE: The preference file for the saved dynamic liveries will be ignored by SkunkCrafts, so to get that update, you must delete the file:
"data/modules/Custom Module/POP_WIN/P_Popup/P_Popup_logic/Page02/config2.json" and replace it with the file that SkunkCrafts will place in that same folder, called:
"data/modules/Custom Module/POP_WIN/P_Popup/P_Popup_logic/Page02/config2 - Revamped for version 1.0.7.json" (You'll have to rename this file to "config2.json".)
If you have your own painted virtual liveries, and you'd like to keep those, you can simply move the original "config2.json" file to your desktop, and manually merge the two files.
Added colour control over PC-6 and Pilatus decals on tail of dynamic liveries
Improved persistence between loads, by offloading the preferences from the manifest.json file to individual sub-files.
Further optimized code
Tweaked propeller spindown characteristics (duration and prop feathering), and animated prop blades' pitch values.
Fixed weight and balance setting persistence.
v1.0.6 Change log: June 9, 2020
Fixed Headphone sound effect when the doors and windows are opened.
Fixed flyby sound when close to ground
RealityXP GTN: Aspen EFD1000 EHSI course will auto-sync to GTN course now.
Propeller is a little easier to get into beta mode in flight.
Fixed rudder trim and alternate pitch trim switches not working with VR controller.
Fixed Engine RPM dataref for FMOD sounds.
Fixed Loud click sound when crossing Longitude lines.
Added Latch sound for the throttle for VR users, (draging throttle up over the latch now trigger its own sounds)
Fixed confirmation message to apply panel preset (pop-under issue)
Filtered out a configuration file that was causing SkunkCrafts to unnecessarily register a change to the aircraft, prompting an upgrade.
Changed changelog file format, for better GitHub compatibility (internal dev stuff).
Fixed headphone effect with doors and windows open.
Added InHG Reset to 29.92 buttons on the altimeter knobs, to quickly reset pressure to standard.
Fixed functionality of Thranda pop-up window in VR.
Fixed Aspen EFD1000 wind indicator arrow direction.
v1.0.5 Change log: June 7, 2020
Created VR click spots for chocks, covers, tie-downs, exterior cargo door handles.
Fixed click spots for GTX327 timer start/reset buttons
Fixed Aspen wind direction arrow and altimeter tape disappearance issue.
Fixed GPU/BATT power switch to be more compatible with hardware switches.
Fixed Condition Lever cutoff position, to not conflict with hardware. (Hint: Hardware wins).
Added some more files to the SkunkCrafts Updater's ignore list.
SASL 3.10 upgrade. (Came with deprecation of some 2D pop-up window features, forcing a re-design of the Thranda fly-out window).
Thranda window is now a pop-out-capable window, with no transparency, and no fly-out animation, as SASL 3.10 no longer supports features needed for this.
ASPEN EFD1000 Wind direction indicator fixed.
ASPEN EFD1000 Alt Selector going by 200 ft fixed.
Added altitude select instrument (index 45).
Renamed livery folders to remove initial numbering.
Made more FPS optimizations.
ASPEN EFD1000 Digits showing random numbers when preselecting an altitude using commands fixed
Made pilot/copilot disappear when shutting down plane (after chocks and static elements are enabled).
Enabled FOV slider in the pop-up window.