The Piper PA-18 Super Cub is a two-seat, single-engine aircraft. Introduced in 1950, it is still considered today as one of the best light bush aircraft around.
This Piper PA-18 by STMA is taking full advantage of X-Plane latest technology and has a very accurate flight model.
- 3 bush versions of the PA-18
- Wheels - 30 inch tires & cargo pod, Floats - with cargo pod and skis - with cargo pod
- 7 amazing livery, including the Madagascar paint scheme
- High-res Cub Yellow, Flubag, French shark / French sharkmouth
- Madagascar, NZ-RPG, Racer, Skyking and others
- Full 3D objects plane, making it the most detailed by STMA yet
- New 3D virtual cockpit - easy to read and fully animated
- New and animated pilot object, Animated doors, Animated Landing Gear Suspension
- Realistic Flight Model
Bonus: Hangar Operations plugin with remote. Within the plane, activate the remote to open and close you hangar doors. The remote can also help you place the plane in and out of your hangar.
More pictures here