The Piper PA-18 Super Cub is a two-seat, single-engine aircraft. Introduced in 1950, it is still considered today as one of the best light bush aircraft around.
- 3 bush versions of the PA-18
- Wheels - 30 inch tires & cargo pod, Floats - with cargo pod and skis - with cargo pod
- 7 amazing livery, including the Madagascar paint scheme
- High-res Cub Yellow, Flubag, French shark / French sharkmouth
- Madagascar, NZ-RPG, Racer, Skyking and others
- 3D virtual cockpit - easy to read and fully animated
- Animated pilot object, Animated doors, Animated Landing Gear Suspension
- The most realistic Flight Model for X-Plane
- Realistic Preflight Features: Animated tug, wheel chocks, cowl plugs, and
The PA18 now displays either a panel-mount RealityXP (RXP) GTN750 navigation unit or the stock X-Plane GNS530 unit under the following conditons. If the conditions are not met only the stock GNS unit displays.
- The model is installed on a WindowsPC (RXP products are Windows Only).
- You have purchased and installed the RXP GTN750 subscription.
- The appropriate RXP plugin has been installed in the X-Plane\Resources\Plugins folder.
- The stock X-plane navigation unit will continue to display until the RXP unit is activated (Example: Overhead Menu -> Reality XP GTN -> GTN1 -> GTN750).
- To revert to the stock GNS unit, simply deselect the RXP unit from the menu.
Includes Hangar Operations Plugin & remote.
Within the plane, activate the remote to open and close your
hangar doors. The remote can also help you place the plane in and out of your
hangar. Adds many other useful functions
to the aircraft.
More pictures here