The Piper PA-18 Super Cub is a two-seat, single-engine monoplane. Introduced in 1949 by Piper Aircraft, it was developed from the Piper PA-11, and traces its lineage back through the J-3 to the Taylor E-2 Cub of the 1930s. Super Cubs are commonly found in roles such as bush flying, banner towing and glider towing. The Super Cub is still in production today and can have modifications to suit your needs.
4 different aircraft models are included with many interchangeable liveries. This is a go anywhere airplane with land, snow, and water landing capabilities.
Customize to your liking or fly out of the box. You can customize the instrument layout in Planemaker. Making your own liveries is very easy as well. A blank livery is included to help make your own. A user manual is included to help familiarize yourself with the aircraft and also includes helps to edit the aircraft in Planemaker to suit your custom needs.
- Detailed virtual cockpit with smooth scrolling
- Custom instrument panels with easy to read instruments
- Many animated parts
- Pilot figure
- 3D modeled engine with opening cowls
- Many detail parts
- Easy to customize instrument panel
- Easy to make your own liveries
- Choice of 4 separate aircraft
- Choice of 15 liveries
- Custom engine sound
- Opening door and windows
- Tie downs
- User manual
- Checklist to use in the sim
- Garmin 430 with pop-up panel
- 1 axis Auto Pilot