This is an add-on Pack. It requires the Alabeo PiperSport
first. This will make the PiperSport work perfectly in X-Plane 12 PLUS adds new features
Thank you for purchasing the PiperSport Expansion Pack, for Alabeo PiperSport ! As a PPL pilot (NHAdrian) , my aim with this project was to make a stunning, realistic LSA (light sport aircraft) for X-Plane-12 that uses latest features and developments of the new system.
Flight characteristic is fine-tuned by my real-life experiences on this type to bring you accurate feedback in all phases of flight. Instrumentation is IR rated; all systems are modelled to give realistic feedback during flights. Sounds are recorded on real-life aircrafts and many additional effects (like brake sound, wheel bearings rattling, etc.) are added to will improve immersions, technically all functions have audibled feedback.
Please take your time and read User’s Manual carefully first to get familiar with all details!
I wish you enjoy your flights, have fun and safe landings!
- Accurate flight model tuned for XP12 latest features
- Accurate engine and systems modelling
- Fully operational avionics and circuit breakers system
- Realistic BRS system with custom physics to match real behavior
- Animated crew and bags with show/hide animations according to weight configuration
- Full FMOD sound package
- 4K revamped high-definition PBR textures
- Missing cockpit objects replaced
- Many cockpit items re-modelled
- New volumetric external- and cockpit light system
- XP12 rain effect implemented
- Full VR compatible
- Detailed flight manual included
- New stunning livery by Nhadrian
- Plain white livery for painters
The installer will quit if original files are missing, therefore be sure you have the proper original archive
Operating system compatibility statement:
The Expansion Pack itself is MAC OS and LINUX compatible, but the downloaded installer is PC compatible only!
- Option A: MAC OS or LINUX users can use WINE HQ (https://www.winehq.org/) to run the PC installer on target OS.
- Option B: if you have issues with WINE HQ,extract the original Carenado archive on a Windows PC and apply the installer on it, X-Plane 12 itself don't have to be installed on that PC! After installer finishes, simply copy the airplane folder to a pendrive and move it to the LINUX or MAC OS X machine, copy inside X-Plane's aircraft folder. Plugin activation will work as described in the users manual.