Rotor Creek, created by X-Blade Aerospace Simulations is the largest and most sophisticated Helicopter/ STOL training Heliport on the X-Plane market. Located in Southwest Alaska, this fictional bespoke scenery will challenge even the best of pilots.
Our focus from the beginning was to develop scenery that is performance friendly and can still offer low-level detail – a critically important aspect for helicopter pilots. Rotor Creek offers pilots the opportunity to sharpen their flying skills as well as fly as Test Pilots. The dedicated training apron and surrounding terrain offers facilities for Test Pilots to conduct ADS-33 exercises. This provides the opportunity for you to test the handling qualities of all the helicopters in your virtual hangar. The FREE Pilots Flying Order Book has step-by-step details on all the exercises available as well as additional information on the heliport operations, facilities and unique challenges. Alternatively, you can enjoy exploring what Rotor Creek has to offer and set your own challenges!
The ‘Home of Helicopter Flight Training’ welcomes you.
- Over 1450 Bespoke 3D Objects and HD Textures – Low Polygon count Optimised for VR Flying
- Approx. 2.4 km2 of Custom Terrain and Objects
- 4 Large Dispersals and 2 Runways located across the Heliport
- Over 70 Dedicated Helipads
- FREE Rotor Creek Flying Order Book
- Challenging Obstacles and Objects to Operate to/ from including Confined Areas
- Detailed Helipad Night Lighting
- Real-World Rotorcraft Handling Qualities Training Facilities Developed in accordance with ADS-33