Airwil Sceneries presents to you General Santos International Airport for X-Plane 12 and 11.
General Santos International Airport, also known as Tambler Airport (RPMR), is the largest airport on the island of Mindanao serving the greater area of Soccsksargen (South Cotabato, Cotabato, Sultan Kudarat, Sarangani and General Santos). Despite being known as a nearby alternate airport of Davao International Airport, General Santos is officially classified as an International Airport. General Santos City is the largest producer of sashimi-grade tuna in the Philippines, thus, rightfully so was nicknamed the "Tuna Capital of the Philippines".
- Moving airport ground servicing vehicles
- More than 100 custom handcrafted objects/buildings
- Close to real life rendition of the brand new General Santos International Airport Terminal (with interior modelling)
- Tambler Control Tower Cab (with interior modelling)
- Highly detailed landside (parking area)
- Custom ground paint textures
- Close to real life rendition of the airport's runway
- Filipino Houses
- Filipino Jeepneys
- Filipino Buses
- SOX 3d signage
- Manny Pacquiao Billboard
- Comes with ortho imagery for better realism
- X-Plane 12 Default Jetway Feature
- Marginal's Autogate Jetway for X-Plane 11 (requires Marginal's Autogate Plugin installed)
- and many more...