The Reality Expansion Pack acts over different aspects of the Piper Arrow.
**The flight dynamics** are replaced to match the real world data. This is the starting point of every REP project. The correct airfoils, together with the plugin, will give the right dynamics to
the airplane (right takeoff and landing speeds and attitudes, right stall speed and so on).
**The onboard systems and the failures** are simulated by the 50.000+ lines of code contained in the plugin. Many of the features listed in the paragraph below are related directly to this point.
**The Economy system**: can work both as standalone or coupled with FSEconomy. It lets you earn money in each flight and use it to buy fuel and repair your plane.
**The extra tools** such the maintenance hangar, the kneeboard, and the walkaround
**The sounds **effects are greatly enhanced by the plugin providing things such the wind sounds and the unique stereo touch down sounds.
#### REP for JustFlight Arrow at a glance
**Ultra Realistic Flight & Ground Dynamics**
- Realistic stall speeds & behavior
- Realistic climb speeds
- Realistic cruise speeds
- Realistic taxi behavior
**Complex Damages System**
- Triggered by the pilot actions
- Based on real world data
- Target every system in the aircraft
- Meant to teach you how to correctly manage an airplane
- Can be enabled/disabled on the fly
- Earn virtual money when you fly
- Use virtual money to buy fuel and do maintenance/repairs
- Realistic fuel prices around the World
- Fully compatible with FSEconomy.
- More info
- Cockpit checks
- Lights checks
- Aileron, rudder, elevator and flaps check
- Tire check and choks removal
- Tie-down removal
- Pitot tube check
- Engine cowl check
- Push, pull and steer using the joystick
- Towbar simulation
**Realistic Lycoming IO-360-C1C Engine Logic**
- 100% Custom engine model
- Realistic propeller animations as never seen before on X-Plane
- Correct fuel consumption
- Oil System:
- Realistic oil viscosity
- Interchangeable oil type
- Oil pump failures
- Realistic oil filter
- Interchangeable spark plugs: default or fine-wire
- Spark plugs fouling
- Realistic Lean of Peak and Rich of Peak operations
- Injection Fuel System
- Realistic fuel pump behavior
- Realistic fuel filter
- Realistic startup procedure
- Automatic startup procedure to help newbies
- Realistic engine temperatures
- Fuel Flooding simulation
- The engine parts are damaged if not managed correctly
**Realistic Landing Gear**
- The engine may be warmed up upon start with the provided electrical heater
- Once activated, the electrical heater runs even when you close the simulator
- A winterization kit let the airplane to operate at very cold temperatures
**Developed with love**
- Coded by real pilots
**Electrical & Avionics System**
- Realistic Battery
- The avionics are damaged if on when the engine starts/shuts down
**Native Virtual Reality Support**
- Complete support of new X-Plane SDK 3.0
- Menu visible in VR
- Windows visible in VR
**Learn with the in-flight tips**
- A non invasive tip with a suggestion about the conduct of the flight
is shown when you are not flying the airplane properly
- A non invasive tip with a suggestion on how to recover the problem
is shown when you damage the airplane
**Custom simulation of Hypoxia**
- Tunnel vision
- Hard breathing
- Fuselage wind sound
- Landing gear wind
- Indipendent touch down sounds
**Fuel Management Tool**
- Compatible with Justflight's weight and balance tool
- Complete normal operations checklist
- Complete emergency operations checklist
- Complete reference tables (speed, fuel consumption etc.)
- May be shown/hidden with mouse gestures
**Simulation state saving**
- Every single switch and lever position is restored when you reload
- The battery may discharge if you leave it on and then close X-Plane
- When X-Plane is launched, the engine and oil temperature are
restored basing on the time passed
- Engine maintenance tab
- Electrical systems maintenance tab
- Avionics tab
- Gauges tab
- Landing gear, brakes & tires tab
**Very easy on FPS**
- Written in C++ with no compromises
### Extended features list
#### Developed by real pilots
The SimCoders.com team is made by real pilots. We code all our own
flight experience into REP and try to provide you the most amazing
experience in X-Plane.
#### Realistic and complex engine logic
The engine is meticulously reproduced by enhancing the new PT-6 turbine
model introduced by Laminar in X-Plane 11.
We started from the base model and override those parts of the engine
that needed some pimps to reach perfection.
#### Ultra Realistic Flight & Ground Dynamics
A custom flight dynamics engine is replacing part of the internal
X-Plane engine in order to enhance the realism of the simulation. You
will experience realistic speeds and fuel consumptions at every power
The correct drag during the landing gear operation is realistically
The aircraft uses the correct distances to takeoff and landing and
reaches the correct vertical speed during climb.
The ground dynamics are enhanced by a realistic cross wind behavior.
#### Damages System
If you are a reckless flier you will experience many failures based on
the real Pilot's Operating Handbook.
#### Interactive pre-flight checklist and walkaround
Do your ground pre-flight checks using the interactive walkround module.
Check the wheel status, the elevators, the aileron and the rudder. Remove the
choks and the tie-downs.
#### Popup kneeboard
Follow the real Normal Operations Checklists to fly the airplane. Use
the Emergency Checklist when you experience a failure. Plan your flight
basing on the real performance tables.
The popup kneeboard is easy to use and contains all the informations you
need to conduct your flight.
#### Living Airplane
The airplane saves its state and restore it when you restart the
An example? After loading your airplane into X-Plane, it will have a
warm engine depending on how much time has passed from the last session.
#### HeadShake integration
If you install HeadShake v1.5 or higher in your system, it will
communicate with REP to extend the simulation realism.
#### Maintenance Tool
You can perform the maintenance of your aircraft using the included
maintenance tool (also called Hangar View). Change the oil, check the
cylinders status, recharge the battery and more.
#### Realistic sounds set
Feel the wind flowing around the fuselage, the landing wheels screech
during an hard landing, the brakes squeaking and many more. The included
sounds are recorded on-board a real aircraft.
#### Custom settings window
A settings window allows you to enable or disable some of the software's
#### And much, much more!
You will discover something new about the Arrow everytime you jump