Version 2.3 (March 13th 2023)
- including new slung load objects.
- landing light is now animated and can be tilted 90 degree continuously variable between pointing straight down and straight forward.
- landing light position will be stored into the save-state-system.
- The Landing light can only be tilted using the new commands "SA315b extend landing light (SA315b/custom/landing_light_out_cmd)" and "SA315b retract landing light (SA315b/custom/landing_light_in_cmd)"
search light billboards are visible during day and night.
landing light using new XP12 lighting and will be visible during day and night.
Choosing a slung load object using the default X-Plane weight-and-balance menu will make the safe-state-system unusable. This is a known X-Plane bug (XPD-13792). To keep a working Lama, please choose the slung load AFTER entering the flight. This way the safe-state-system is able to load the last status before quitting the service.
Version 2.2 (December 19th 2022)
- artificial stability system will engage itself (the globally on/off switch on the tablet) when starting a new flight with engine running a second time in a sim session (for example: when switching position on a airport via the x-plane menu without leaving the Lama) <- fixed
- the tailrotor artificial stability system is just working in rare "start flight" situations ignoring the tablet settings <- fixed
- the skids do have to much friction for full down autorotation landings with forward speed sliding on the ground <- fixed
- re-tuned the turbine startup behavior again and corrected some startup sounds and smoke out of sync with startup <- fixed
- cockpit spill, gauges and warning lights are way to bright during night <- fixed
- temperature gauge sometimes reading Fahrenheit instead of Celsius <- fixed
- slightly brighter panel textures
Version 2.1 beta 4 (September 26th 2022)
- a toggle able altimeter with inHg and hPa (included into the save-state and toggle able via tablet options)
- a toggle able IAS instrument in km/h and kts (included into the save-state and toggle able via tablet options)
- slightly more lift between stationary hover and translational lift
- added searchlight commands into the search light manual
- the safe-state-system won’t reset the settings anymore when starting a new flight without leaving the Lama
- one of the latest XP12 updates did change the rotor brake strength which broke the automatic shutdown procedure
- increase the centrifugal strength slightly
- fixed sounds playing falsely when leaving menu/pause
Version 2.0 beta 1 (September 7th 2022)