Fernando de Noronha Airport is a Brazilian airport located in the Atlantic Ocean, northeast of mainland Brazil, 545 km from Pernambuco's capital, Recife, and 360 km from Natal, in Rio Grande do Norte. In 1975, there was expansion for the landing of Boeing. The airport operates domestic flights and is capable of handling medium-sized aircraft such as the Boeing 737. The current maneuvering yard allows simultaneous operation of up to 03 Boeing 737 and the runway is 1840 m long.
- ALES-compliant base texture
- Patio lighting
- 3D grass and forest
- Real world based 3D structures
- High quality textures in the airport area
- Island full with high resolution ortho
- No impact on FPS and optimized for performance