Tomás de Heres National Airport, (IATA: CBL, ICAO: SVCB) is an airport serving Ciudad Bolívar, the capital of the Bolívar state of Venezuela.
The airport is named in honor of Tomás de Heres, a hero of Latin American independence and governor of Venezuela's former Guayana Province.
The airport serves as a maintenance base for RUTACA Airlines. The Ciudad Bolívar VOR-DME (Ident: CBL) is located on the field.
The largest aircraft operating at this airport is the BOEING 737-200.
According to the width and length of the runways, the airport's reference code is 3-C, as stipulated in ICAO Annex 14.
- Buildings faithful to the reality
- Friendly Frames
- High resolution day and night textures
- Completed autogen and phototerrain around airport
- Accurate airport dynamic lighting
- OpenSceneryX objects library required