Arturo Michelena International Airport (IATA: VLN, ICAO: SVVA) is a Venezuelan airport located in the city of Valencia, Carabobo State. It is the fourth most important airport in the country, after Simón Bolívar Airport (Caracas-Maiquetía), La Chinita Airport (Maracaibo) and Santiago Mariño Airport (Porlamar), and is the main airport in the Central Region of Venezuela.
It has an advantageous location in the north of South America, which allows easy access to international markets; it is located in the Industrial Zone of Valencia, considered one of the most important manufacturing complexes in Venezuela, which makes it a determining factor for its development as one of the main airports in the region.
• High detail models faithful to the reality
• Exclusive models for this airport based on the Real versión
• Friendly Frame Rates
• High resolution day and night textures
• Accurate airport dynamic lighting
• Completed autogen and phototerrain around airport
• OpenSceneryX objects library required