The Short SC.7 Skyvan (nicknamed the "Flying Shoebox") is a British 19-seat twin-turboprop aircraft manufactured by Short Brothers of Belfast, Northern Ireland. (wikipedia).
The aircraft is still used today for skydiving, photography, and hauling freight and passengers. Choose hauling passengers or freight with a click of the menu button in x-plane. Passengers and freight load with payload weight. There are many international liveries included. You can make your own livery easily with the layers included in the objects folder.
- The model supports both passenger or cargo loads activated by a menu. Passenger load is default
- Pilot and copilot models that load with added weight
- Passengers load with added payload weight
- Cargo loads with added payload weight
- Doors open with a click
- Detailed checklist to follow in the simulator (default x-plane)
- User manual for x-plane in .pdf format
- International liveries
- Easy to paint your own liveries with blank provided
- Layers included for painting liveries. Adjust transparency to suit your needs.
- GPU included and activated with external power on
- Jeep vehicle included and activated with near max weight
- Various cargo load objects
- Suitcases that load and stack with added weight in the passenger cargo hold
- Porta pot included with opening and closing door
- FSE file provided so you can go fly right away
- Garmin 530 GPS with pop up or use buttons
- Stec55 autopilot
- Nice frame rates 60+
- Rain effects for both v11 and v12. v11 limited to win vulkan
- Rain wipers for v12
- Better taxi and landing lights for v12