Based on the latest image sources, highly detailed objects were created at and along the airport.
In addition, the villages La Mole and Le Moulin Roux were upgraded with individual autogen. The photo texture covers an area of approx. 26km² and thus covers the entire traffic pattern.
In combination with Ortho4XP we have had good experience with the following settings: Source Bing (BI), Zoomlevel 17, Use Decals On Terrain.
- Realistic replica of the airfield Saint-Tropez La Môle (LFTZ, LTT)
- Detailed 3D models of airport buildings and other facilities
- High-resolution ground textures
- Very detailed PBR textures for ground and objects
- Detailed clutter objects and 3D people
- Individual static aircrafts and liveries matching the real airfield
- Latest runway, taxiway and line layouts
- Large photo scenery coverage of the airport and surroundings (approx. 26.000m²)
- Volumetric grass included
- High-resolution vegetation along the entire photo scenery
- Visual traffic pattern helper (SAM plugin required)
- Compatible with Ortho4XP
- Seasonal texture and model variants (free update in 2020)