This scenery package includes landmarks of the cities of Surgut and Nefteyugansk, as well as 3 scenery of the airfields of the region:
USRN is the airport in Nefteyugansk. The airport has been closed for passenger traffic since 2005, now it operates only as a helicopter base of the Utair airline.
USRE - "Chernaya Rechka" heliport, "Gazprom" helicopter base airfield
USRB - "Borovaya airfield". Airport for small aircraft. The BARS women's aerobatic team is also based here in real life.
Other features of the scenery package:
- Fully recreated airport of the city of Nefteyugansk with helipads and the old airport buildings;
- Partially recreated area of Nefteyugansk, adjacent to the territory of the airport;
- The bridge across the small Ob river. in Nefteyugansk;
- Additional lighting of the city of nefteyugansk;
- Scenery of the "Borovaya" airfield in the city of Surgut;
- Scenery of the "Chornaya Rechka" heliport;
- Partially recreated typical Soviet urban development in Surgut. As well as new buildings near the airport;
- Sights of Surgut. (railway station, state district power station, shopping center, bus station);
- Additional lighting of the entire city of Surgut and around it;
- Additional vegetation around the city;
- Reconstructed Gas Condensate Plant in the vicinity of Surgut;