This model was developed using the official USAF 1T-6A-1 Flight Manual and SNFO (Student Naval Flight Officer) P-880 Aircraft Systems explanatory guide.
Version 12 now available (XP11 version still available)
Two default liveries, USAF and U.S. Navy TAW-5.
30 (!) additional liveries will be available on the X-Plane.org freeware download manager.
This is the T-6A model with federated (many small units combined into one system) glass display panels.
The project has been in development since February 23, 2020 and is our most detailed model to date.
- High quality 3D model with high-resolution, 4K PBR textures.
- Fully functional virtual front and rear 3D cockpits with more than 380 control manipulators. Everything works, fly from either cockpit.
- Both pilot and instructor models visible in cockpit views.
- Optimized to save FPS in VR.
- Ground equipment.
The Flight model
- Fully aerobatic, high performance dynamic flight model tested and approved by several former T-6A pilots.
- Single “Power Lever” control of engine and propeller enables "jet like" simplicity.
- Unique T-6 Trim Aid Device (TAD) is accurately modeled. This compensates for most engine torque effect with automatic rudder trim.
- Professional FMOD sound package by SimAccoustics
- Detailed 38 page User Guide and detailed avionics illustrated guide sheets available HERE ON OUR SUPPORT PAGE prior to purchase.
- Several checklists options to choose from including detailed checklist powered by Xchecklist freeware plug-in.
- Tutorial checklist and example Training Flight to get you up to speed with the aircraft.
- All panel displays are accurately modeled and powered by SASL plugin / lua code
- Complete electrical systems model. Every circuit breaker on both the battery and generator bus panels is functional. Individual systems can be isolated, failed and restored via its cockpit circuit breaker.
- Optional "AOA Extras" for student pilots or those who want to know a little more about what's going on with while the fly.
- Save load feature allows you to save some options once and they are the same on your next flight in the model.
- Default Laminar G1000 available to use with a custom database in the panel mounted GPS unit.
More pictures here