Welcome to America’s Highest Commercial Airport! Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX) is located in Telluride Colorado, a popular destination for Colorado skiers. It’s 9,070 foot elevation also makes it the highest commercial airport in the United States.
Telluride Regional Airport is a highly detailed scenery for Telluride Regional Airport and the nearby ski resort developed by X-Codr Designs. With Telluride Regional Airport, you can enjoy flying around this scenic airport and the nearby ski resort. Some features included in Telluride Regional Airport are:
Highly detailed and realistic rendition of Telluride Regional Airport
- Ultra-detailed, high resolution buildings
- Ultra-detailed, high resolution ground textures
- Lots of airport clutter, i.e. baggage cart, chocks, tie down cables and tires, etc.
- Weather effects such as puddles
- Accurate taxi routes, airport flows, and ramp starts
Detailed rendition of nearby Mountain Village Ski Resort
- Animated gondolas and ski lifts
- Custom model of all major hotels
- Custom ski resort homes
- Night lit ski routes (visible from the airport and when in the pattern)
- Animated 3D skiers using the GroundTraffic plugin by Jonathan Harris (marginal)
Custom Ortho4xp Mesh with winter textures (Thanks to Oscar Pilote for creating the amazing tool Ortho4xp)
Custom overlay scenery based off Alpilotx’s UHD Mesh V4 scenery (used with his permission)