This project is part of the VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' series, designed specifically for use with X-Plane 11.40+ cutting edge Experimental Flight Model (should be enabled in X-Plane's General Settings menu).
The VSKYLABS development of the Cicare-8 project for X-Plane flight simulator was approved by Cicaré S.A. However, it is an independent VSKYLABS project which is not related, affiliated and/or endorsed with Cicaré S.A.
The Cicare-8 ULM helicopter is an innovative ultralight helicopter, incorporating the vast experience of Mr. Augusto Cicaré and his team. The Cicare-8 was developed as a two seat helicopter, based on the platform of the successful Cicaré 7B and 7T helicopters. The Cicare-8 is also available as a kit.
The Cicare-8 helicopter is incorporating the latest technology and materials, which allows low operating costs, low empty weight and higher payload, low fuel consumption, reliability, maneuverability and efficiency.
The project is setting up a highly detailed and highly accurate Cicare-8 simulation along with full VR compatibility, within the default features of X-Plane 11, stretching it to its limits.
Project Main Features:
- VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' Project.
- Highly defined model of the Cicare-8 helicopter.
- Built around the powerful, native X-Plane 11.40+ 'Experimental Flight Model' environment (must be selected in the General settings window in X-Plane 11).
- Fully functional VR (Virtual Reality) compatibility.
- Built-in Avitab compatibility (Avitab plugin not included).
- Multi-Layer FMOD sound pack.
- The project is under constant development.
- Highly responsive VSKYLABS support forums.