Version 1.2.2 (Dec 20th 2018)
Minor new features:
- Due to popular request, changed the method to indicate ANTI ICE ON with NO ICE DETECTED
- Panning with right mouse click is now possible again.
- Support for 8.33kHz frequency spacing for VHF1 and VHF2.
- DECELERATE message in PFD if you pass the T/D without initiating the descent
- SatCom can now be toggled via ISCS and also be driven by the livery string, add the character T in the engine string. E.g. [CFMT] for CFM engines with Satcom, or [IAE2ST] for IAE engines, 2 overwing exits, sharklets and Satcom.
- Added the ENG x START FAULT caution message for start attempts without bleed air.
- VHF, VOR, etc volumes can now be adjusted directly from the pilot Audio Control Panel
- When CFM engine is selected, the N1 mode switches disappears in the OHP.
Minor bug fixes
Version 1.2.1 (Nov 24th 2018)
- Fixed the "Crash during loading of city pair" crash
- Removed the spurious "Gravity feed only" Status message during startup from cold + dark
- Improved sequencing for SD pages when more than ECAM message is shown at a time
- Improved representation of Terrain on ND for the popup windows.
Version 1.2 (Nov 23rd 2018)
Major new features:
- XP11 style windows for the popup displays - you can move your MCDU or your popup to another screen now.
- ECAM rework: Automatic call of system and status pages, and EWD overflow logic.
- Implementation of the majority of ECAM status messages.
- You can switch PFD, ND and ECAM around like in the real aircraft. (3D cockpit ONLY)
- Added display units as failure modes to the Fault injection screen
- Custom ground effect model to make landing flare more realistic. (You will have to retune your flare technique!)
Minor new features:
- Added option to synchronize baro settings between Captain, Copilot and ISI
- APU now runs for another 120s after switches it off to cool down as in real life. (Generator and bleed not available during this time.)
- Warnings for DOORS open is triggered now if you forget to close them before takeoff.
- New battery model allowing proper charge/discharge procedure and allowing APU start in air off batteries.
- The different engine types now also have the appropriate individual oil pressure, EGT and fuel injection time during startup. (Besides N1, N2, Fuel consumption and thrust which were already different in previous versions.)
- Addition of non-linear stick-to-command mapping for the FBW control laws to approach the reallife implementation even closer.
- Ice detection system to warn you of the impeding performance degradation if you don't switch on Anti Ice.
- Some visual tweaks from Matthew on wings, engine blades, windows and strobe lights plus addition of a SatCom Antenna. (Thanks!)
- Fixed the QNH reset to zero when popping up the ISI
- Fixed the spurious MCDU resets during power transients.
- Fixed issue that rotating the BARO knob in mode STD had an effect on altimeter.
- Added Probe and window heating to the electrical bus loads
- Fixed possibility to start APU of batteries when in mid-air.
- Fixed saving of the XPDR compatibility preference setting.
- CVR ground control switches off now, when starting the engines or being off ground.
- PACK 1(2) OFF ECAM messages now have a 60 second delay to allow the pilot to switch them off after thrust reduction.
- Retuning of the volume levels between TRU and air conditioning in the cockpit.
- Fixed the bug that SIDs are not available if the runway designator in the apt.dat file and the procedure file are off by 1.
- Fixed the import of altitude constraints that are stored in the CIFP file in the format FLxxx instead of altitude in feet.
- Improved pitch trim wheel mapping between animation and actual stab position.
Version 1.1.1 (July 30th 2018)
Minor new features:
ESC key can now be used to close the ISCS.
Improved CI-Mach relationship
Implemented an external volume slide to adjust external vs internal volumes to users preferences.
The default x-plane commands for EFIS mode change and Map zoom in now work on the captain ND
"Resume from last time" - can be used to restore the last autosave (in case of crashes) or the last aircraft state when X-Plane was shut-down/the ToLiss unloaded
Gear animation in replay mode is now much smoother
Texture updates from Matthew
No need to re-download: Simply use the x-updater located inside the aircraft folder. Enter your email address and your serial number, the updater will do the rest!
- Modified runway acceptance criteria from 1500m length to 1200m length to accomodate SBRJ
- Popups can now be scaled to sizes greater than 500x500 pixels, if the horizontal screen resolution is > 1920px.
- Added filters on flap/slat lever and speed brake lever to prevent spikes from joystick axes to affect the configuration
- Wrongly displayed speed trend on scaled popup PFD fixed.
- Fixed the "missing SID transitions" bug. Issue occurred whenever there were more TRANS than SIDs.
- Sound volumes reset properly when changing airplanes or quitting xplane.
- Some FMGS bug fixes, e.g. lack of procedures after flight plan load.